Do you need to upgrade or revamp your website? Have you heard of the Trading Online Voucher grant provided by your local enterprise board to help you develop your business website? In my recently published book, Digital Marketing, I mentioned the Trading Online Voucher Scheme. Here is more information about it.
This is a voucher scheme provided by your Local Enterprise Board, in Ireland, to help your business to trade online. Up to €2,500 grant is available as well as information seminars to help you build your strategy.
- Sales increased by an average of 21%
- 84% saw an increase in customer enquiries
- 73% said new business was additional and did not displace existing sales
- They expected to recruit on average 1.4 more employees
- 3 out of 5 begin to export
- 89% said the trading online component of their business will become more important in the next six months.
Information sessions cover various topics, including developing a website, digital marketing, social media for business and search engine optimisation. The information provided is impartial and will help you decide on what trading online options, are right for your business.
To qualify for the scheme, businesses must have:
- no more than 10 employees;
- less than €2m in turnover;
- be trading for at least 12 months and
- be located in the region of the local enterprise office to whom they are applying.
(Additional Terms and Conditions apply – see your local enterprise board for more information).
Grow your business with help from this Government grant scheme, designed to assist small businesses. It offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online. Participating in this scheme can make the process of trading online much easier for you.
Making informed decisions is vital for all business, so the free help and training provided by your local enterprise office puts you in a position to decide what is best for your business.
Cutting the cost of developing your online trading capacity by up to 50% can make the investment very affordable for many small businesses out there.
Over 2,000 businesses have already benefitted from the scheme. Your Local Enterprise Office can help and support you throughout the process. Voucher numbers are limited.
The first port of call for any small business thinking of developing their trading online capacity is to contact your: Local Enterprise Board.